Melbourne Children’s Trials Centre is committed to looking for new ways of preventing, diagnosing and treating childhood diseases to improve the health and well-being of children.You can help by taking part in a research project. To learn more about what is involved in research for you and your child, please visit our families page on the Research at the Royal Children’s Hospital website.